Thursday, April 16

Please Stand By . . .


Bear with me.

Friday marked two weeks since WYOU-TV abruptly shut down its news department, canceling all newscasts and laying off between 14 (the company's count) and 23 (if you listen to "inside" talk).

I have a lot to say. I'm just looking for the right way to say it. From where I sit, some innocent people are being blamed and some guilty people are being left off the hook.

You know me. I have my own perspective. But I want to tread carefully because some of my conclusions may not sit well with some people. Too many folks gave too much of their lives to Channel 22. I don't want to say anything that even accidentally comes across as demeaning.

So give me a bit more time please. I promise I will name names and point fingers.

1 comment:

Jeffers66 said...

Great tease!

What a sad, sorry time in newsrooms all across the country. I'm looking forward to your take on this.